WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Saturday, November 1, 2008

Project Model: Mike P.

Last week I worked with a very friendly & fabulous looking, 20 yr. old local model, named Mike P. He goes to college, enjoys spending time at the gym and is employed locally. Mike appreciates images that lean more towards the fashion industry and also enjoys the classic aspect of black and white photography.

He was looking for some fresh new images to add to his modeling portfolio. After corresponding with me many times prior to the shoot, he decided that going with a casual outdoor "catalog fashion" sort of idea would work out best for him. Mike went shopping prior to the shoot in oder to obtain some of the latest looks and accessories. We meet up for the shoot at Mill Race in Northville. Check him out below:


I am also adding this one in- check out that smile of his. I have no doubt you will go a long way with your modeling career, Mike, and wish you the best of luck!!!

We were able to get in two different looks during our time together. I took him to another nearby place.... an abandoned Inn. The brick walls and iron barred windows provided lots of interest and went great with his look. We were careful not too get too dirty, however, and to keep away from any sort of bugs, LOL!!
I found black and white images to work best at this location, check them out:



We worked really hard together to get a variety of location and poses in. He is quite laid back, takes direction really well and even contributes ideas of his own. I think Mike did an awesome job on the shoot- and there are tons more of images like just like these- it was tough choosing which ones to share!
The image below was taken about half an hour before sunset...

Thank you, Mike, for getting in touch with me and for doing a WONDERFUL job with Project: Model. It was a pleasure to work with you- let me know if you need anything in the future!