WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Project Model: Joey Carr with Chelsey R

First of all, let me start off by wishing you ALL a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I am pleased to share with you some of a session I did last week with two models- Joey Carr and Chelsey R. They were both loads of fun to work with. Joey contacted me to add a few "couple" images- whereby he posed with another model- to his already well developed modeling portfolio. What a treat!!! Chelsey,20, is a new favorite model of mine so I contacted her to join in on the fun! (you may notice her from a prior session here on Project: Model and/or from my Kodak Photo of the Day with her in Times Square, New York) We were thrilled that she was available.

Joey, 29, is from Auburn Hills, Michigan. His work has been featured in store windows in downtown Detroit... on Woodward! He also has participated in many runway shows and offers mentoring to models just starting out. A really GREAT guy to get to know- very prepared, hard working, experienced and dedicated. Check out some of the images from our session below:
Joey had brought along some celebratory "food" props and so we played with them a bit...

This was the VERY first time either of them had meet or worked with one another. They did such a terrific job warming up to one another and creating professional results in terms of posing and body language.

Thanks, Joey, for getting a hold of me and for doing a marvelous job with Project: Model. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you in the future!

And, Chelsey, thanks again for agreeing to shoot with Joey and doing an awesome job! Check out a couple more of her below!
You both just keep getting better and better! Keep in touch! :)