WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Thursday, November 13, 2008

Project Model: Lauren S.

A few weeks ago we had plenty of Fall color here in Michigan. Autumn is my favorite time of of year- I just LOVE it. So, I was extra happy to have met up with a stunning local model, Lauren S. to obtain a handful of shots for her modeling portfolio during this fabulous season. Lauren is a super sweet 20 year old student who attends Madonna University, models, is working an internship, enjoys working out and is passionate about motorcross! She also spoke highly of her family and desire to travel.

Lauren was looking for an "All American Girl" type shoot. She wanted some natural images of herself in the park- especially with all the beautiful Fall colors! She enjoys carefree images- smiling and laid back. The two of us met up at Kennsington Metro Park on a sunny Fall afternoon and had a lovely time. Check out some of our results below:




Isn't she Gorgeous?? We had time to do a few wardobe changes during our couple hour shoot and also to scout out the park for a bunch of fun scenic spots. It was tough to choose which ones to share.

Lauren is also a fan of black and white photography.
I think she looks wonderful both ways, don't you?! :)


Thank you so much, Lauren, for getting a hold of me and shooting on such a gorgeous Fall Day! It was a ton of fun!!! I hope you enjoy all the rest of the images, too! Keep in touch!