WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Project Model: Jeff S.

I had the chance to work with an up and coming 21 year old model, Jeff S., this Monday. He has a great look, doesn't he?? Plus, he was lots of fun on the shoot!

We worked together to develop close to a dozen new images for his port (modeling portfolio). He works, models, and goes to college locally. In addition, he has a deep appreciation for black and white photography, fashion, fitness and editorial work.

Below are some of my favorites from our session together.


Jeff was a real trooper, especially in the unusual heat (and that wool sweater of his!) On top of the hot & humid day we were in a spot that was literally swarming with bees. Of course, he waited until AFTER I snapped several DOZEN pictures to let me know he was allergic. OMG!!! Thank goodness he wasn't stung. ;) Whew!

We were fortunate enough to be able to hit a couple locations so that he could obtain images with more of an edgy urban feel, along with some nice nature backgrounds provided by a local park. Showing his diversity was really important to him and I think he did a super job with it.

Thank you, Jeff, for getting in contact with me and for doing a wonderful job with Project: Model. Best of luck to you in the future- I look forward to hearing from you again. :)