WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Saturday, October 11, 2008

Project Model: Chelsey R.

I had a fabulous time yesterday afternoon with a beautiful young lady from SE Michigan named Chelsey R. She was eager to become a part of Project Model despite the fact that she didn't exactly consider herself "overqualified as far as modeling experience" goes. Well, she could have fooled me- I knew from the second I saw her face that she would be a fabulous model.
Can you say "rocked it?" We actually met for an outdoor shoot in the rain (which I never do). We were thankful for our umbrellas and even more thankful that the rain let up about half way through our time together. She was such a great sport- she even trudged her way down totally wet muddy paths in her colorful heels. LOL!
Chelsey is a very high energy, artistic, liberal, kind, and fun person to be around. She is also a graduate of Specs Howard School of Broadcasting and has an interest in photography. She wanted to do a shoot that represented who she was as an individual and I think we accomplished that very well.
Check out some more of her pictures below:
Thanks, Chelsey, for being such a terrific and gorgeous model. I cannot wait for you to see the rest- there are sooooo many more. I have NO idea how you and yours are going to choose. I will have your complete slideshow done within the week and look forward to working with you again in the future.