WELCOME to Project: Model

Thank you for stopping by! Please read my latest, and final, model session blog update. It was such a fun project these past five months- but I will be moving on to fresh new ideas for the warmer months! Thanks to all who participated.

YES! I still am booking modeling sessions... of course!!
My new web site launch will be arriving shortly as well. Be sure to check back soon :)


Monday, December 22, 2008

Project Model: Kayla G.

First of all, I want to make sure I wish everyone a WONDERFUL holiday season!!!!

Meet Kayla. :)
Isn't she beautiful????
Kayla is a 21 year old SE Michigan model with lots experience and is represented by a handful of agencies. Currently she attends Eastern Michigan University and works full time. She has done lots of promotional work for local clothing stores, dealerships and websites. In addition, she has done a ton of work with Fashion as a seasoned Runway model. She has worked with dozens of photographers, appeared in print and even has acting experience. What a delight it was to meet and work with her! :)

It was below 30 degrees when we met up for our scheduled outdoor shoot. Cold, but worth it- she did a really amazing job. Kayla enjoys edgier photography and was open to having me work on some black and white images of her. We met to produce a handful of images for her portfolio. Check out some more below:

With the freezing cold temperatures, we had to work fast. The shoot took less than an hour- no real time for wardrobe change. I still wanted her completed images to have a little variety so she brought along some accessories, we found a couple spots to shoot alternate backgrounds and I did a little dramatic editing as well.


Thanks, Kayla, for meeting up with me and doing a terrific job with Project: Model. Best of luck to you in your modeling future... which I KNOW will be plentiful. You are GORGEOUS, girl. Keep in touch!